Artikelen en tutorials
Software en tools
- genesis — A simple tool for embedding assets in a Go binary.
- NSQ — A realtime distributed messaging platform.
- Goggles — A cross-platform GUI for your $GOPATH.
- xgo — Go CGO cross compiler.
- go-freeling — Golang Natural Language Processing.
- gb — Project based build tool for Go.
- Delve — A debugger for the Go programming language.
- go-mode.el — Emacs mode for the Go programming language.
- cribbnotes_cui — Simple note-taking application written in Go.
- go-bindata — A small utility which generates Go code from any file. Useful for embedding binary data in a Go program.
- re2dfa — Transform regular expressions into finite state machines and output Go source code.
- godesktopgui — This program demonstrates the potential of Go to create a standalone desktop application with a sophisticated GUI.
- LedisDB — A high performance NoSQL powered by Go.
- android-go — The android-go project provides a platform for writing native Android apps in Go programming language.
- goism — Not a fan of Emacs Lisp? Hack Emacs in Go!
- A GraphQL client library for Go – Machine Box
- Badger — Fastest key-value store in Go.
- Decaffeinated/Dependency Parser — Transition-based dependency parser in/for Go.
- Glow — An easy-to-use distributed computation system written in Go, similar to Hadoop Map Reduce, Spark, Flink, Storm, etc.
- Golax — A go implementation for the Lax framework.
- Introducing Glot the plotting library for Golang
- Introducing vice: Go channels across many machines
- Make gokogiri compile with go 1.6 · Issue #93 · moovweb/gokogiri
- Qt binding for Go
- Roger — Golang RServe client. Use R from Go.
- Tcell — An alternate terminal package, similar in some ways to termbox, but better in others.
- cli — A simple, fast, and fun package for building command line apps in Go.
- draw2d — 2D rendering for different output (raster, pdf).
- go-dsp — Digital Signal Processing for Go.
- go-elasticsearch — The official Go client for Elasticsearch.
- golang-geo — Geographical calculations in Go.
- lorca — Build cross-platform modern desktop apps in Go + HTML5.
- pixel — A hand-crafted 2D game library in Go.
- pkg/errors — Simple error handling primitives.
- prose — A Golang library for text processing, including tokenization, part-of-speech tagging, and named-entity extraction.
- soup — Web Scraper in Go, similar to BeautifulSoup.
- tracerr — Golang errors with stack trace and source fragments.
- ui — Platform-native GUI library for Go.
- zygomys — An embedded scripting language for Go.